Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dreams for my Own Library....Someday...

There are some great high school library sites if you do a search for them, http://www.collier.k12.us/nhs/lmc/ was a good one, with links to Shelfari and the YALSA top ten list. The Helena High Library site had great links to online resources, like read alouds for children and Read Alikes for students to find similar books to the ones they liked reading.

Things I would like to have on my future library website might be...

Links to book share sites like Shelfari
Links to trustworthy and valid research sites, like GALE
Book, Author, Poem of the month
A "try it you might like it" posting for a new book
Online library requests
Online resource links
Links to other reading/library sites that are great

I'm sure I will find many more "things" to add to a site after looking online for more great ideas! :)

1 comment:

  1. What are Shelfari and GALE? I will have to do some research on my own. I always learn something new from you.

    Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete